Business Startups in Leeds - Get Some Friendly Help From us Here at MSF Associates - With a Free Initial Meeting
Whatever type of business or whatever format you want to trade as we know at MSF Associates that it can be a testing time with difficult decisions to make about the future. Let us help. We can offer advice on all aspects of business startups from company format to raising capital and even about your potential premises.
So why not get in touch for some impartial advice before taking that big step into the unknown. As well as being accountants we also run our own business!
WE CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH SIMPLE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD AND FRIENDLY HELP WITH ALL NEW BUSINESS STARTUPS
When starting up a business it can be quite daunting and confusing, there is no need to worry about how to start up your business as this is why we are here as trained experts to help you. Most people have a good proposition when starting their business although can find it terrifying on how to get everything started whether it be a sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company.
Please see the points below how we can help you to start up your business:
- Support you with setting up a bank account if required
- Advise you on what financial requirements are involved
- Help with the compliance for your business and any administration involved including secretarial services
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- Decide on what software is best to use to deal with helping manage your records
- Support with keeping on top of bookkeeping, payroll, VAT and other accounting requirements
LIMITED COMPANIES - WE CAN GIVE YOU STRAIGHT FORWARD HELP WITH YOUR COMPANY FORMATION
Starting a new business? What is the best company structure for you? We can advise on the most appropriate way for you to set up your business and, if registering a company is the way to go, we can help you with:
- Register company name with Companies House
- Once we have the company registration number on the certificate of incorporation, this will be emailed to you within 24 hours to set up the company bank account which you would then open
- Once the company formation documents are received, we would send them in the post with forms for you to sign and return
- Register a PAYE scheme for the directors and employees salaries if required
- We register the company for VAT if required
- Registering for a CIS certificate and a CIS scheme (for construction companies) if required
We will handle all of this for you to take the stress out of setting up a limited company.
Need Some More Help or Some Further Information?
Click on the button to contact us with any questions about business startups or just for an informal chat.